Cornerstone Senior Marketing & Aetna MA/MAPD want to share some insightful benefit information on Aetna’s plans if you have clients in the Northeast Ohio region.
5 reasons Aetna is your BEST choice in Northeast Ohio:
- Access to National Network on PPO and HMO plans. Network includes ALL acute care hospitals in Ohio, with access to a national network which includes Cleveland Clinic, Akron Children’s and Aultman.
- Expanded service area into Wayne, Carroll and Tuscarawas counties.
- $0 premium HMO Value and $0 premium Value PPO plans.
- $0 PPO includes dental, OTC, hearing and meal benefit.
- Reduction in MOOP and copays including $0 Tier 1, and Tier 2 Prescription gap coverage.
Two plan options including both medical and prescription drug coverage at $0/month
All acute-care hospitals in Ohio are in-network for Aetna members
(The Ohio State University is in-network for Aetna PPO members only)
NEW BENEFITS ADDED
Plans may include: OTC allowance, transportation, post-discharge meals, and dental, vision, & hearing benefits
If you have questions or want to get contracted with Aetna please contact your Cornerstone Senior Marketing representative.