|Sales Commission and Book of Business Updates for Aetna Legacy Membership:
- WellCare was not responsible for paying out all renewals and commissions through the end of 2019.
- WellCare has received the complete legacy membership file, including which agents/agencies are associated with each member, and will begin paying sales compensation for all legacy members who are still active and have not changed their plan.
- Commissions for this membership will be paid out on January 31st, 2020. Due to your current commission assignment, you will not receive payment or a statement directly. If you have any questions regarding these legacy payments, please reach out to your commission assignee.
- These legacy members will not be visible in the book of business within the Agent Connect portal. However, this information will be listed on your commission assignee’s commission statement. Please reach out to your assignee with membership related questions.
- We recognize this is an inconvenience. We are working to correct our system limitations to provide this information in the future.
Premium Withholding Options:
Legacy members who utilized premium withholding option (PWO), Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) have been signed-up for direct pay with WellCare and were mailed coupon books in December. If these members would like to sign up for EFT, please advise them of the following:
- The fastest, most effective method for EFT sign-up is via the EFT election option on the member portal.
- Alternatively, a copy of the EFT form can be returned to WellCare by mail
- The form can be downloaded by clicking here WellCare EFT Form.
Members can call Customer Service (833) 207-4241 for assistance with:
- Requesting a copy of the EFT form to be mailed to the member that must be returned to WellCare by mail
- Assistance in utilizing the online member portal to complete their EFT election
Legacy members whose premiums were deducted from their Social Security (SSA) or Railroad Retirement (RRB) checks, will continue to be deducted for WellCare plans. There is no action needed by these members.
Thank you for your continued partnership!