Negotiations Completed with Trinity – Mount Carmel Health System – OH in the Central Ohio network
Aetna announced they have reached a new multi-year agreement with Trinity – Mount Carmel Health System – OH effective 01/01/2022. Trinity will be sending out a patient letter. As a result of this successful negotiation process, Trinity – Mount Carmel Health System – OH will continue to participate in Aetna’s Central Ohio network for the following products:
• Open Choice® PPO
• Aetna Open Access® Managed Choice® POS
• Aetna Select℠
• Aetna Open Access® Elect Choice® EPO
• Quality Point-of-Service® (QPOS®)
• Aetna Health Network Only℠ (HNO)
• Aetna Medicare℠ Plan (HMO)
• National Advantage Program (NAP)
• Mount Carmel Neighborhood Network
• Central Ohio Primary Care Managed Choice • Aetna Choice® POS II
• Managed Choice® POS
• Open Access Aetna Select℠
• Aetna Choice® POS
• Aetna Health Network Option℠ (HNO)
• Aetna Medicare℠ Plan (PPO)
• Aetna Premier Care Network℠
• Aetna Whole Health℠ – (NAME OF ACO
• National Advantage™ Program
There has been no interruption to member access because an agreement was reached before the contract’s termination date. Member letters were never released; therefore, retraction member letters are not necessary.
Provider Search/directory information
Trinity – Mount Carmel Health System – OH is included in Aetna’s online provider search tool and in their current printed provider directories.
Click HERE to read Trinity- Mount Carmel Health’s announcement regarding the completed negotiations.
Questions? Reach out to your Sales or Service Rep at any time!
or by email: email@example.com