|Attention Valued Partner,
AHIP is the first step in our annual certification process and 2021 AHIP is now available and ready to be taken.
· Complete AHIP through our training site to access discounted pricing ($125 vs $175).
· Click here for the Centene/AHIP co-branded link.
Qualify for REIMBURSEMENT of 2021 AHIP Certification Training fees, paid after meeting a few key requirements:
· Reimbursement is available for actual cost paid by you or your upline, up to $125.
· Must be certified and contracted to sell 2021 Centene plans.
· Must have a minimum of 10 new sales with 1/1/2021 effective dates.
· Qualifying sales must remain active with the plan through 3/31/2021.
· Reimbursement payout will occur in April 2021.
Click here for the Centene training site User Guide
Click here for the Centene training site video walk-through (best viewed in Chrome)
Annual Certification Training Reminders:
2021 Annual Certification Training (ACT) will be available in the coming weeks, and one, combined ACT will certify you to market and sell all Centene products, including MA/MAPD and PDP:
· Ascension Complete
· Fidelis Care
· Health Net
Completing the ACT course will certify you to sell both 2020 and 2021 Centene plans.
As a reminder, we have combined our separate contracts into one Centene Broker Contract.
· Contracting will begin soon and should be completed as soon as possible but no later than September 30, 2020.
· All brokers must review, acknowledge, and complete the combined Centene Broker Contract.
Contracting and Annual Certification Training Reminders:
· You will not be eligible to market or sell WellCare products until the combined Centene Broker Contract and 2021 Annual Certification Training (ACT) is completed.
· You will not be eligible to market or sell any Centene or WellCare products for plan year 2021 until the combined Centene Broker Contract and 2021 ACT is completed.
· If you do not complete the combined Centene Contract or complete 2021 ACT before December 31, 2020, your Broker Status will be changed to Suspended, and you will not be eligible to receive commissions for any prior business, including renewals.
· Completing the combined Centene Contract will not change your current contract level.