Please see the following important information to stay in the know:
- Anthem has developed a series of emails that are designed to help you avoid member disenrollment. Maintaining your existing clients is just as important as writing new clients so these email are created with your long term success in mind. Two emails have been sent to date, How to Avoid Pended Applications and Start Your New Members Off Right With These Helpful Tips.
- Did you know that you can use mProducer to retrieve Medicare information for one of your leads? You will receive the following Medicare information:
- Part A Effective Date
- Part B Effective Date
- Current Plan (Contract code that can be Googled for the specific carrier and plan)
- Drug Gap in Months (Number)
- Medicare Status (relative to the proposed effective date entered)
- Has LIS for PED (Does the client have low-income subsidy for the proposed effective date?)
- LIS Category (1-4)
- Date LIS SEP Used (The date that LIS was last used as an SEP)
In mProducer, click the Eligibility Check Medicare and Medicaid tile, enter required information on the Medicare Check tab, and click the Check Eligibility button.
- Anthem Gave Away Almost $170,000 Extra Last Month! Their Medicare Supplement bonus program is a great opportunity to earn additional income with just 3 applications per month. This bonus is based on the effective date of the application and resets each month.
- If you sell 3-4 approved Medicare Supplement plan enrollments, you’ll receive $150 bonus per sale!
- If you sell 5-9 approved Medicare Supplement plan enrollments, you’ll receive $200 bonus per sale!
- If you sell 10 or more approved Medicare Supplement plan enrollments, you’ll receive an additional $250 bonus per sale!
- Medicare Supplement Quick Reference Guide is attached with language updated regarding waiting period.
- When selecting Assistive Devices, the $500 benefit will be loaded to the member’s OTC card.
- The 2020 Essential Extras packets have mail to members and contain the following:
- Cover Letter – invites the member to look inside the brochure to understand the Essential Extras benefit
- Essential Extras Brochure/Selection Form – Color Brochure that explains the Essential Extras benefit including a selection form to enroll in their free benefit.
- 1557 – non-discrimination statement in threshold languages
2020 D-SNP Car Magnets Are Here!
- The 24” x 12” car magnets (set of 2) can be attached to any flat, smooth, magnetic vehicle surface and are a great way to advertise and grow your Medicare business on-the-go. Contact your Regional Sales Manager for more information.
Please join us for our monthly webinar series. Registration is required at www.anthembrokerconnection.com. This site is not supported by Internet Explorer. Please also visit this site for a listing of CE classes and in-person training events.
Monday, March 9th – mProducer
Monday, March 23rd – Marketing Done Right
April 6th – mProducer
April 20th – Special Election Periods and Timeframes