In This Week’s Updates:
- Sydney Health Member Flier
- PHE – Guidance and Clarification
Sydney Health Member Flier
Medicare Advantage members can access their benefits easily on their mobile device by downloading and registering on the Sydney Health app. The app is free and can be downloaded anytime from the Google Play or Apple App store.
NEW! A member flier is now available to provide to your Medicare Advantage members! PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD!
How can the Sydney Health app help Medicare Advantage members?
- Provides quick access to their health plan information, including a digital version of their member ID card.
- Helps members easily track claims and confirm benefit coverage.
- Members can search and locate in-network doctors.
- Members can even request a new prescription or refill an existing prescription.
Quick Tip: If a member has already registered online by creating a username and password on the online portal website, there is no need to register again on the Sydney Health app. Members will use the same username and password on the app.
Encourage your Medicare Advantage members to download the Sydney Health app by sharing the member flier with them!
PHE Guidance and Clarification
According to our CMS Account Management team a few weeks ago, there is no valid SEP in place related to the COVID PHE (last renewed 4/15/2022). We were also informed at that time CMS has been reviewing/investigating carriers releasing information; however, we have no ETA on resolution (i.e. retraction).