The 2021 Anthem Agent Certification site is open. Below are a few friendly reminders. Agents can access the certification site via the Broker Portal.
- Certification link: https://anthem.cmpsystem.com/ext/ahip/login.php
- Please make sure to direct all downline agents to use External-SelfReg (with hyphen, exactly as shown) in the Access Code Field.
- Agents must have current licensure, certification, and appointment in every state they sell in to be eligible for commission payment of sales or pre-order/order Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug Plan enrollment kits. In order to receive commissions on your sales or renewals for 2021, you must keep a current licensure and appointment, and finish the 2021 certification.
- If an agent was not previously certified for 2020 and does the 2021 Certification training, it will certify them for the rest of 2020 as well as all of 2021.
- From your Appointment and Certification Status report, please make sure all agents maintain an active license on file. If agents are no longer with your agency, please send the termination request to [email protected]. If an agent is active but our report reflects an expired license, please send a copy to [email protected] so we may update their records.
- In order to market the SNP plans, agents must complete the SNP and Part D modules, as well as the HMO or PPO module depending on the type of SNP plan available in your area. If any one of those trainings are not completed, they will not be certified for the SNP plans. **Please make sure to advise brokers of this requirement if they are planning to sell any of our SNP plans**
- PDP module is required for all MAPD products.
- All agents who have completed the necessary requirements to be Ready to Sell should appear on your Appointment and Certification report Status report with 2021 RTS as Yes. If an agent is missing from the report, please contact us to review the agent’s appointment and certification status.
- Any issues related to the certification site, please send an email to [email protected] and make sure your email includes ALL of the information listed below.
- Agents Name:
Date of Birth:
Last 4 digits of your SSN:
- Provide a brief explanation of the issue and screenshots
- Agents Name:
If you have any other questions or concerns please reach out to your CSM Service Rep