Enroll your clients in UnitedHealthcare’s MAPD and Medicare Supplement plans this AEP! Read more below on the great benefits they offer to members.
Top Features of UHC’s MAPD plans:
- Visiting member benefit in 28 states (including Ohio) in the Passport program.
- Offer hearing and vision coverage through their OWN providers: Epic Heath, Hi Health, and Spectara.
- Clients have access to UHC’s Health Products Catalog that saves members money on many personal care items.
- Mail order service and fitness benefit through Optum.
- Robust member support programs like: Navigate for Me, Advocate for Me, and House Calls.
Top Features of UHC’s Med Supp plans:
- Only MS brand with the AARP name
- Stable annual trend increases (less than 3.2 percent each year for over 14 years)
- Lifetime commissions on policies written 5/1/18 and after
- Offers a health and wellness program via Optum
If you have questions or want to get contracted with UHC, please contact your Cornerstone Senior Marketing representative.