Earn An Extra $50 For Every MA Plan With UHC & The Health Assessments
Exciting News! Health Assessment Payment Available for All Medicare Advantage Plans
Effective Oct. 1, 2019, agents will receive a payment for a qualifying Health Assessments when you use LEAN to submit an application.
BEFORE YOU START, READ THIS FAQ
How to get started
- You must be an appointed, licensed and certified UnitedHealthcare® Medicare Solutions agent. Go to www.uhcJarvis.com to complete certifications.
- You must complete the required Model of Care Training to be eligible for this program. Log on to Jarvis >Knowledge Center>Training>Certifications. In the ‘Electives’ section of LearnSource, choose Model of Care Training. This training includes valuable information about the benefits of a Health Assessment and instructions on how to use a website to submit the assessment.
- Once you complete the training, you will be auto-registered into the Health Assessment website. You will receive an email from a company called ‘Revel’ with instructions to access the website.
Once you’re registered
- After completing a qualifying LEAN enrollment application with the consumer, you can go to the Health Assessment survey page on Jarvis. Qualifying plans include: Medicare Advantage (MA), Medicare Advantage with Part D (MAPD), Dual Special Needs Plan (DSNP) and Chronic Special Needs Plan (CSNP).
- Log on to the Health Assessment website and help the member complete the assessment.
- If all eligibility requirements have been met you will receive a $50 payment for each Health Assessment submitted for applications received through LEAN, paid out on your standard commission schedule.
- Any stand-alone Part D Plan (PDP), AARP® Medicare Supplement, ISNP, or non-commissionable MA/MAPD, DSNP or CSNP is not eligible for payment.
- Also excluded are any applications that do not result in an enrolled member.
- A Health Assessment must be submitted for each application submitted to qualify.
Note: Refer to FAQ for additional eligibility requirements
Benefits for Members and Agents Members
The Health Assessment has several benefits, from providing a health summary that members can share with their primary care physician (PCP) to helping identify members who may be eligible for UnitedHealthcare programs that assist them with managing their health. It’s important to note that results from the Health Assessment do not impact enrollment eligibility, membership or costs.
As always, complete a thorough needs assessment to ensure you are offering the most appropriate UnitedHealthcare Medicare plan for the consumer.
Not all MA/MAPD, DSNPs or CSNPs are eligible for this Health Assessment payment program. If a member becomes ineligible due to a non-qualifying chronic condition, DSNP ineligibility or other reason, you may not be eligible for payment.