/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/291_006_Logo_CornerstoneSM_white.png 0 0 Danielle Flesch /wp-content/uploads/2018/05/291_006_Logo_CornerstoneSM_white.png Danielle Flesch2022-07-13 14:27:272022-07-13 14:27:27UHC - Important Update Regarding the Annual Sales Production Evaluation Period Administrative Fee
UHC – Important Update Regarding the Annual Sales Production Evaluation Period Administrative Fee
UHC Broker Communication from 7/11/22:
UnitedHealthcare wants fully engaged agents who are excited to understand and meet the needs of Medicare-eligible consumers and we are committed to providing the tools and resources needed for agents to succeed.
As a reminder, if you have not sold UnitedHealthcare® plans during your evaluation period, you will be charged an administrative fee. Beginning August 1, 2022, the fee increases to $200.
A $200 administrative fee will be charged when both of the following occur:
- External Distribution Channel (EDC) agent/agency (not including solicitors) had an active writing number at any time during their recurring 12-month evaluation period (i.e. the period beginning the first full month their Writing ID was issued and ending 12 months later).
- The agent/agency did not write at least one UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage (MA) plan, Prescription Drug Plan (PDP) or Medicare Supplement plan (i.e. submitted and approved active member application) during the evaluation period.
- If the agent/agency does not have a book of business, the agent/agency’s immediate upline is liable for the administrative fee.
- To avoid the administrative fee for a subsequent evaluation period, the agent/agency must terminate their active contract no later than the last day of the current evaluation period (e.g., move to servicing status).
- If an agent/agency is terminated at UnitedHealthcare’s request during the evaluation period, the administrative fee for non-production will not be assessed.
To learn more, please read the following:
If you have any questions, please reach out to your CSM Representative.