Reminder: Data Security, UnitedHealthcare and You
At UnitedHealthcare, we take data security and privacy seriously. As cyber and privacy risk change, we are committed to protecting customer and member information. One of your responsibilities in that commitment as a UnitedHealthcare® agent requires you to participate in the data security review and verification process.
What you need to know and required actions
- UnitedHealthcare will continue to require online attestations and questionnaire responses through a portal, which generally takes less than five minutes.
- Initial emails containing a brief introduction, program background, and portal registration/login instructions originate from: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any follow up emails will be issued from a UnitedHealthcare IT Security Analysts’ personal mailbox
- All agents will eventually receive an email. These are done in monthly waves between January and August
- You may also be selected for an additional review and validation of your data security. More details will be provided should you be selected.
- Make sure your email address is up to date – This request and directions to complete this process will be delivered via email. You can verify and if necessary update your email in Jarvis or contact the Producer Help Desk (PHD) for assistance (see contact options below).
- Please respond in a timely manner once you receive your request to complete your review.
- Don’t worry if you don’t see an email right away. This is an ongoing process, and agents will receive the email at different times throughout the year.
- For more information, you can review the UnitedHealthcare Broker Risk Management Program FAQ on Jarvis
This process helps us confirm that your data security controls and encryption processes help minimize risk for our member data. Data security is important to all of us! Thank you for working with us to keep our member data safe and secure.