CAN YOU BELIEVE AEP IS HERE??? Oak Street has been ramping up, training for the marathon, and now it’s here! We at Oak Street want to wish you all a successful AEP season and want to support you in every way possible.
- Stay Connected with each center’s Patient Relations Manager (PRM) – swap phone numbers and stay responsive to their communications on leads he/she may provide to you during AEP.
- Weekly touchpoint with your paired Outreach Associate is vital: If you do not have a phone number for an Outreach Associate or would like to be paired with an OA, please let me know and I will get you this information.
- Referral process: Contact your Outreach Associate, Outreach Director, Patient Relations Manager, or even me so we can schedule the initial appointment and lock-in the AOR in our system. Contact information is attached!
- Alternate Referral Process: if you cannot reach out to our key contacts by center; please also consider utilizing our resources online
- Download marketing materials
- Submit client information as a referral and we will contact to schedule their appointment: Submit Client Info Here
- Enroll with MAE, our chatbot. She is able to help answer questions quickly. An example could be, “What’s the provider ID for this plan?”, “Which center is closest to my client?”, etc. Text “Hi” to 312-626-8300 to enroll today.
- When you are meeting your clients that are near or around our centers, please keep in mind the unparalleled level of care they should expect to receive. Here are more highlights:
- Transportation within 5 miles of center
- Same day/ next day appointments
- 20 mins or more with provider
- Limited wait times
- Medicare/Rx assistance
- Some key considerations during each client enrollment: If your client is within a 5-10 mile radius of an Oak Street Health center, has chronic conditions, does not currently have a PCP, or appears unhappy with their PCP, please consider Oak Street Health as their new Provider. The first appointment is no obligation, please contact us to set up an initial welcome visit with your clients so they can experience primary health care as it should be!
- Lastly, remember that Oak Street Health accepts Humana, Anthem, Allwell & Aetna at our centers in Ohio.
If you have any questions please contact Jaime Lebron with Cornerstone Senior Marketing.