Cigna is committed to helping veterans in many ways, and one of those ways is with our Veterans Support Line. This free service is available to any veteran, as well as their caregivers and families, no matter if they are a Cigna customer or not.
This free service is available around the clock, 365 days a year, at 855.244.6211.
- It’s not just for health issues.
- If someone who is in a crisis calls, they will be immediately routed to a member of our crisis team trained to handle these specific situations.
- It is completely anonymous. Cigna does not ask for verification of military status or relationship to a veteran and does not ask for any personal identification.
- It’s staffed by licensed Cigna behavioral health specialists.
- There is a dedicated triage team that will help veterans find the right resources and services.
- It’s not just for Medicare customers, it’s for any person who has served our country.
Some of the common issues our team helps with include:
- pain management
- substance use counseling and treatment
- financial issues
- parenting and child care
- aging services
- health insurance
- legal assistance
Make sure all your customers know about this free service from Cigna.