Cigna’s Upgraded Their Broker Portal
Cigna broker email announcement from 9/17/21:
Broker Portal Updates are Live – see how much easier it is to do business with Cigna!
What can I expect from the broker portal upgrade?
• New easy-to-use dashboard for Medicare Advantage brokers
• Includes left-hand navigation allowing brokers who sell multiple lines of business an easy way to navigate to the existing dashboards for other products with one click from the new MA dashboard
• Ability to update / edit profile information
• Access to broker tools via easy to read cards displayed on right on the dashboard.
Check it out today and see what the excitement is about!
You will notice we’ve upgraded our Broker Portal cignaforbrokers.com! We’ve introduced new functionality and have additional enhancements planned that will continue to make your experience more user friendly!
Once you login to the broker portal through CignaforBrokers.com, you’ll see the new dashboard that will serve as a one-stop-shop for the Cigna Medicare tools you use on a daily basis. Plus, for most of these tools we’ve included Single Sign On (SSO), eliminating the need to remember multiple usernames and passwords for access to the tools you needs to do your job. Some of the tools you’re likely already familiar with, others may be new to you:
- Medicare/Medicaid Eligibility: new functionality allowing you to verify a potential customer’s eligibility information prior to enrollment right from the dashboard. For eligible customers, a quick call to CARL will provide you with their Medicaid level.
- Salesforce: monitor sales and manage RFIs
- Producers’ University: access to trainings, certifications and other valuable resources
- Online Provider Directory (OLPD): our new and improved tool that allows you to search for providers based on your customer’s specific needs
- Presentation Videos: see the latest Cigna videos to help your clients understand Medicare so that they can enroll with confidence
- Medicare Plan Finder: find and compare Medicare health plans by linking directly to medicare.gov’s plan finder
- ConnectureDRx: login required access to Cigna’s quote and enrollment tool for Medicare Advantage
- e-Enrollment: login required access to Cigna’s face-to-face enrollment tool for capturing enrollment applications electronically
- CustomPoint: login required access to order MA marketing materials, including sales kits and collateral
- Navigation to other lines of business: If you are also licensed to sell CSB, IFP or Commercial business, you are able to navigate to those same home pages you use today direct from the MA broker portal. For example, the left navigation section allows a user to link to the CSB home page where they may access AgentView.
- Profile: new profile feature allows you to update you contact information, password and security questions for access to the broker portal
For those tools where a login is still required, we’re working toward single-sign-on in a future release. In addition, we’re building out alerts and notification functionality allowing you to be notified of updates related to your license and appointment, upcoming sales events and training activity right from the dashboard via a bell icon at the top of the page.
For those tools where a login is still required, we’re working toward single-sign-on in an upcoming release, in advance of AEP.
We’re excited to simplify your experience and happy we were able to bring this to you in advance of AEP. Happy selling!