Devoted Health: Halfway through AEP 2021 Season- What you need to know
Devoted communication from 11/23/20:
Now that we are more than half way through this AEP season, we want to share easy-to-use documents which highlight our 2021 Devoted Health Medicare HMO plans by market and key reminders on our 4 main online portals and how they can help you with selling our plans.
Our easy-to-use plan summary by market:
Which online portal does what again?
All of our broker-related information is in our Agent Portal and Devoted broker webpage. These resources should help you answer most of your questions, should you have additional questions, please contact Agent Support who can help with questions such as LIS levels, DSNP, etc. (our contact info below). Additionally, the 4 main portals you will use are (login info and more details below):
- Miramar Agent: Onboarding and certification portal
- Agent Portal: One-stop-shop to Devoted Health resources and an easy way to submit an electronic application
- Marketing Portal: Order marketing materials and other Devoted swag
- Commissions Portal: Payment portal
Did you know?
Early results prove Devoted Health’s ability to deliver excellent care. For 2021, Devoted Health’s Florida Contract earned a 5 Star Part D Summary Rating. We are too new to be measured for the overall Star Rating from Medicare for 2021. Our high-touch clinical programs ensure that members get the medications and care they need.
* Visit https://www.medicare.gov for more information on Star Ratings. Star Ratings are based on 5 Stars. Star Ratings are assessed each year and may change from one year to the next.
Need more Marketing Materials? Order here!
If you haven’t already, go ahead and reorder more Enrollment Kits which will include an individual Summary of Benefits book for all plans available in each market, in addition to all pertinent forms and literature required for enrollment. SOAs are not included in the kit so be sure to order that separately or use the online version (English/Spanish). Not sure how to order? Use our 2021 Marketing Materials Ordering Guide for steps on how to complete your order.
Paper Applications – sign and date
Faxing Submission Requirements
- Fax cover page (or document with same fields)
- FL: DH-Fax-Form_FL.pdf
- TX, OH, AZ: DH-Fax-Form_TX-OH-AZ.pdf
- Enrollment form (included in sales kit)
- Enrollment receipt (included in sales kit)
- Scope of Appointments (SOA): this form is double-sided this year, please be sure to fax both sides
Mailing Submission Requirements
- Enrollment form
- Enrollment receipt
Don’t forget to write your NPN on all enrollment form pages prior to faxing to ensure we can reach out to you if all faxed pages don’t come through properly. The Enrollment Receipt must be submitted with all paper enrollment forms (carbon copy should stay with the beneficiary).
Extended Agent Support hours
In addition to our regular hours: Monday-Friday 9AM – 8PM EST, we’re excited to add Extended Weekend Agent Support Hours during AEP:
- Saturdays 11/7 -12/5 (9AM-7PM EST)
- Sunday : 12/6 only (11AM-9PM EST)
- Scope of appointment (English/Spanish)- online version that will email you a copy (instructional video here)
- Play the full Devoted Sales Presentation Video OR use our handy Flipbook
- Sales Video (English) — can be downloaded in our marketing portal
- Sales Video (Spanish) — can be downloaded in our marketing portal
- Sales Flipbook
- Our Website
- Our Marketing Portal where you can order more sales materials
As always, we’re here to support you every step of the way. Don’t hesitate to contact Agent Support if you have questions or need assistance. We wish you a safe and successful AEP selling season!