Devoted communication from 1/7/21:
As OEP begins to ramp up, our team is prepared to support you in another successful selling season and provide tools that will help reduce risk of member disenrollments after your hard-earned AEP efforts.
As you know, dis-enrollments are highly unfavorable in many ways. It may not only lead to commissions chargebacks and poor compliance performance, but also poor overall member experience. As such, we’ve put together a broker toolkit designed for you to help reduce dis-enrollments based on our data:
Members who are at higher risk of disenrollment:
- PCP Experience: Members who do not see their PCP
- Plan Engagement: Members who do not engage with Devoted Health
- Benefits: Members with mismatched expectations or were not enrolled in the best plan for their needs
- Higher-need members: Beneficiaries who qualify for Extra Help
What can you do to help these members from disenrollment:
Call members to check in:
- It’s best practices to check in on members who recently enrolled during AEP to ensure smooth onboarding, pre-authorizations were taken care of and PCP appointments were made — you could even warm transfer them to a guide at 1-800-DEVOTED to make sure we take good care of them!
- Help members to schedule PCP visit during OEP (before March 31st)
- Make sure they know how to find and use our online tools: Provider Directory, Drug / Formulary Search
Member education events
- Encourage members to keep an eye on their email (and our website) for more information about our Music & More member educational series. We’re planning to host a few virtual performances followed by new member Q&A! https://www.devoted.com/member-events
Remember to log on to our Agent Portal, a one-stop shop where you can view your members and their statuses among other helpful resources.
- Scope of appointment (English/Spanish)- online version that will email you a copy (instructional video here)
- Play the full Devoted Sales Presentation Video OR use our handy Flipbook
- Sales Video (English) — can be downloaded in our marketing portal
- Sales Video (Spanish) — can be downloaded in our marketing portal
- Sales Flipbook