Important MedicareAPP User Updates
You’ve asked and we’ve listened!
Connecture, the technology behind MedicareCENTER, is introducing exciting NEW updates to the MedicareAPP feature inside MedicareCENTER!
MedicareAPP users can view these enhancements now while using the platform.
1. Agents can sort from Low to High by ‘Estimated Drug Costs’. This means you no longer have to have the health costs built in to a Medicare Advantage quote.
- Agents can now select up to three (3) pharmacies on the pharmacy selection screen.
– Agents can select the pharmacy on the left hand side of the Plan Details Page to update the costs.
– You can also search by pharmacy name now!
3. On the Plan Details Page, they have added an ‘Effective Date’ field on the ‘Total Costs’ tab. This will update the costs to reflect the remainder of the year and no longer show the entire year! Agents can also toggle back and forth on the costs for their preferred pharmacy.
- Streamlined profile creation when sending quotes
- Added ability for agents to send plan documents when sending an application.
Questions on these updates or on the MedicareCENTER platform?