COVID-19 Update for External Sales Partners
As part of our preparation for the impact of coronavirus, we are sharing an overview of our plans and guidance as it relates to our third party relationships, which are a critical piece of our operations and help us provide care to our members every day. If you have any questions, please reach out to your relationship manager at Humana.
As the COVID-19 coronavirus continues to circulate around the world, Humana is being mindful of all we can do to stay safe and healthy and minimize potential disruption to our ability to care for members. Humana is focused on safety and mobility of our associates and the continuity of our operations, especially in areas related to accessing pharmaceutical products and medical supplies. We have enterprise cross-functional teams working together to identify and manage risks, including outreach to our third parties to ensure their plans for this situation complement ours. We’re also coordinating with public health authorities and are ready, with contingency plans in place, should the virus continue to spread.
Humana has trained a specialized group of call center employees to help support members with specific coronavirus questions and concerns, including live assistance with telemedicine. Members can call Humana’s toll-free customer support line, which can be found on the back of their member I.D. card, to be connected to this dedicated team of professionals.
Agent Support Unit
- Agent Support Unit will begin transitioning all associates to Work at Home over the next several days. There may be service level impacts during this transition.
- Send any non-urgent requests or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If any urgent needs, please call us at 800-309-3163
Telephonic Sales Presentation
In an effort to protect the most vulnerable population we strongly suggest not meeting face-to-face. Sales agents may conduct a telephonic sales presentation, with the beneficiary’s permission.
Use Humana’s Vantage Agent Portal for Faster Service
- Leverage the IVR system to complete a Scope of Appointment (866-945-4471)
- Electronic Enrollments
- Enrollment Hub with E-Signature
- Fast App with E-Signature
- Digital Marketing Materials
- Digital Marketing Materials can be used to present plan options after conducting a sales presentation.
- A beneficiary may complete their own application through Digital Marketing Materials
- Agent Support
- Service Inquiries
- Commission Statements, License and Cert Status
- My Humana Business Center in Vantage (Enrollment status checks)
- Plan information, drug look up, Find a Doctor
Our highest priorities are to protect associates and preserve our ability to best serve you and promote the health of our members.