Check out what’s new with sales materials for 2022 AEP
Humana communication from 7/8/2021:
We strive to continually improve our sales materials year in and year out. We used consumer research as well as your feedback for opportunities to enhance our materials. Some of the enhancements you can expect for 2022 are:
- Orderable envelopes to mail enrollment books will be available to order separately through order site.
- Bar code has been removed from 2022 AEP application.
- Important: DSNP application must be used for DSNP plans or application will pend with potential denial.
- DSNP specific enrollment book with new application included.
- Option to order generic or veteran version for all MA only plans. Please ensure you select the appropriate description for the type of enrollment book you want for these plans.
- Use Medicare Document Library on Vantage for digital versions of all materials including enrollment books and 17+ languages.
Order Site Enhancements
- First look added to the home page.
- Product filtering available when ordering Enrollment books.
- Chinese and Korean materials available for specific plans.
Need to Know Information
- Business Reply Envelopes used for applications will be included in the enrollment book. You will receive a set of labels that will need to be placed on the business reply envelopes prior to 10/15. These labels were created to notify members that they should not mail applications prior to 10/15 and are required to be placed on any enrollment books handed out prior to 10/15.
- The 2021 plan rating will be included in all enrollment books as a perforated document. When the 2022 plan rating is available, you will need to remove the 2021 plan rating and replace with the 2022 version, which will be sent out electronically. All enrollment book orders received after the 2022 plan rating is available, will receive the 2022 plan rating as a separate piece.
- The OTC form and Catalog will be provided in color with pictures and a description for the products available.
Learn more about all the great materials we have put together for 2022 by watching the Marketing Materials Overview video
Sales materials will be available to order on July 13th.
If you certify/recertify prior to this date, you will receive and e-mail on July 13th with a link to order materials. You can also order through certification/recertification courses, vantage and individual link beginning July 13th. For more information access our How to order Medicare Materials job aid here.