See What’s New in the Point of Sale Tool Beginning October 22
Sourced from SureBridge’s broker announcement from 10/21/21:
Point of Sale (POS) Tool Impacts
Updates to the SureBridge Point of Sale tool will begin around 7 PM CST Thursday, October 21 which could cause the system to be temporarily unavailable. For Email Proposals – If the application is not started by the customer before Thursday (10/21), a new Proposal must be created.
In addition to the new SureBridge products and revised Applications, the following updates will be made to the POS Tool:
• Primary Beneficiary Designation – Now allows up to two Primary Beneficiary designations. Providing as much information as possible (Date of Birth, Address, etc.) to properly identify the Beneficiaries is important and will help expedite and ensure accurate payments to the designated Beneficiaries.
• Revised Product and Summary Information Form – Updated to include the new Product(s) and the premium amount. This form is part of the Voice Review screen and is required to be read aloud during the call recording process. Note: Applications that include SecureWise Term Life will NOT have Voice Signature as an option.
New SureBridge Products – Underwritten by The Chesapeake Life Insurance Company
- SecureWise™ Term Life (10 Year & 20 Year) – Alaska, Delaware, District of Columbia, Idaho, Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, North Dakota, Oregon, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming
Click here for more information regarding SecureWise.
For Idaho* – The following SureBridge products are back!
- Accident Direct
- Accident Disability Direct
- CancerWise® Plus (Individual & Senior)
- Optional Rider: Invasive Cancer Recurrence Rider
- Critical Accident Direct
- HospitalWise™ (Individual & Senior)
- No Riders available
*Product information can be found in the Supplemental Product & UW Guide and brochures located on the Broker Portal for product details. Additional product information can be found in the Training guides available in SBU Continu LMS: https://surebridge.continu.co/#/view/tracks/61095a8cf1f45e0012afa4b5
See our chart for SureBridge state product availability.