With concern over the rising costs of prescription drug costs, the Trump Administration’s FY2019 budget proposal includes a proposed 5-part plan that would change several features of the Part D drug benefit.
The following proposals are part of the Administration’s 5-part plan for Part D:
- Share rebates with Part D enrollees
- Change the calculation of “TrOOP”
- Add an out-of-pocket limit to Part D and change reinsurance
- Relax Part D formulary standards
- Eliminate cost sharing for generics for low-income enrollees
Click the link below for more information, or contact your Cornerstone representative today.