/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/291_006_Logo_CornerstoneSM_white.png 0 0 Danielle Flesch /wp-content/uploads/2018/05/291_006_Logo_CornerstoneSM_white.png Danielle Flesch2020-06-12 14:21:192020-06-12 14:21:19WellCare New Broker Blackout Period
WellCare New Broker Blackout Period
Wellcare Announcement from 6/11/20:
Bringing together two organizations is truly a monumental task that must be done carefully and thoughtfully. There are many moving parts, and we want to ensure that no unnecessary duplication of work or effort is put on our partners.
In order to provide one, integrated onboarding and contracting experience for new brokers, we must implement a new broker onboarding blackout period.
- June 12, 2020: Last day to send onboarding invites, until after the new broker onboarding blackout.
- June 13, 2020: Blackout period begins.
- July: Blackout period is anticipated to end in mid-July.
- Another communication will be sent when the blackout period has ended.
Details and Next Steps:
- Input any new broker onboarding invites, that have not already been sent, before the end of the day June 12, 2020.
- During the blackout period, no new broker onboarding invites can be sent through Workflow.
- During the blackout period, collect new broker information and save it on the Bulk Onboarding Template, to be used after the blackout period has ended.
- The Bulk Onboarding Template can be accessed in Agent Connect.
- Once the blackout period is over, upload the Bulk Onboarding Template to Workflow to initiate the contracting and certification process.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and continue to work diligently to make this integration as seamless as possible. While there is a lot going on, we are confident that the results will be worth the wait. As always, we appreciate your partnership.