Zing Health’s Broker Update: AEP Edition
Sourced from Zing’s broker email communication from 10/26/21:
What’s New for 2022
Zing Health is better than ever, with more providers, more plans, and more flexibility, in more places. Along with more extra benefits and pharmacy coverage that are outlined below, there’s likely a Zing Health plan that’s just right for your clients who are shopping for a Medicare Advantage plan this AEP season.
More Extra Benefits
On top of our already generous suite of extra benefits including dental, vision, hearing, over-the-counter, fitness, and more, we have added new extra benefits that aim to address social determinants of health:
- In-home support services: To help combat isolation, members can be matched with a Papa Pal who can provide companionship, run errands, help with household chores, and even assist with setting up or explaining technology.
- Food card: To cut down on food insecurity, members with qualifying conditions will be automatically sent a debit card that can be used at participating grocery stores and will be reloaded with more funds throughout the year.
More Pharmacy Coverage
- We have eliminated preferred and standard pharmacy designations, so members will now pay the same low copay (including $0 for many generic drugs) at all network pharmacies.
- We have expanded the Insulin Savings Program to all plans, reducing the cost of select insulins for all Zing Health members with diabetes.
- We now cover sildenafil, which is the generic equivalent of Viagra, so members can enjoy more Zing in their lives.
Weekly Training Offered
We are offering a weekly training session Tuesdays at 11 Central. You can just pop in using this link, or email Jason Herrington for a calendar invitation with more details. Get the information you need to have a fantastic AEP along with a chance to get your questions answered.
Sales Kit Available
Our 2022 Sales Kit includes a folder and individual general (shown below) and plan-specific sheets you can pick and choose from to customize the kit for the people you are meeting with. You can also add applicable Summaries of Benefits to the kit and present it along with an enrollment guide. Click the request materials button below to request these materials.
We are also continuing to keep the Zing Health brand in the public eye with:
- Advertising (including English and Spanish television and radio commercials, transit, store, and out-of-home ads, plus print and digital ads)
- Social media posts (on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, as well as Instagram)
- Blog and news posts that you are welcome to share (such as this piece on enrollment periods)
- Media interviews (including weekly appearances on WVON Wednesdays at 8 a.m. and WRLL Tuesdays at 8 a.m.)
Questions regarding Zing Health? Please reach out to your CSM Sales Director