“My wife had a new drug added, and Humana (her Part D provider), told her it would cost about $400/month under their formulary. Others we checked were in the same range. Clever RX said we would get it for about $85. She took her script and her phone to CVS. They had no trouble recognizing and processing it; the pharmacist then told her he could provide a 3-month supply for $105! So instead of paying $1200 or so for three months, she got it for $105!!! Pretty amazing. Thanks for setting us up with this. I am shocked at both the magnitude of the save and the fact that there was no hassle involved in using it at the pharmacy. Wow.” – Mark, Austin, TX
Clever Rx is a free discount prescription drug app that is used instead of insurance, not with insurance. Co-brand Clever Rx with your agency to save your clients up to 80% on their prescription drugs. Clever Rx is easy to use!
- Prices are guaranteed to be the same on the app and in the pharmacy
- Often lower than copay – save up to 80% on prescription drugs
- Includes pet prescriptions
- Frequently beats other discount cards
- App includes a drug price lookup!
Why agents add Clever Rx to their portfolio:
- Compensation is paid every time a prescription is filled
- Adds value to your business
- Clever Rx does not recruit or market to the public – only to agents!
- Savings are essential, not just convenient
- Clever Rx beats competitor’s prices 70% of the time
- It’s FREE for you and your clients!
Contact us to get your personalized Group and Member ID’s activated!
After you are appointed, your clients will be able to download the personalized app & share your code with their family & friends, spreading the savings. When your client save, you earn!
Clever RX can help those with VA benefits.
“My father is an elderly Korean War Vet, who declined Medicare D in the mid-2000s as he has VA benefits, had three emergency room visits, and started several prescriptions immediately. After visiting his specialist, they prescribed him a substitute RX: Dutasteride 0.5mg | 30 Caps | 1x per day. The pharmacy he normally accesses in the private sector had the drug for $108.57. At the specialist’s office, I used the Clever RX App to shop for alternatives. After using the App, Clever RX recommended the local HyVee at a cost of $15.12. Hats off to Clever RX! Having the private sector access, even with VA RX Benefits, is important” Steven Gates, son of a war veteran and benefits planning specialist.