Anthem’s Medicare Supplements and the new PDP plans for 2020 with Ingenio RX provide opportunities to continue to sell throughout the remainder of December and into the new year. Following below are key selling points of Anthem’s supplement plans and new PDP plans:
- Discounts up to $48 per year for EFT or annual payment.
- Household discount of 5% available.
- 21% commission for years 1-6.
- Aggressive bonus program, increasing for 2020.
- 3-4 sales $150 extra per application
- 5-9 sales $200 extra per application
- 10+ sales $250 extra per application (no cap)
- Will continue to provide full Silver Sneakers program.
- Great brand recognition, stable and realistically priced. No aging increase at renewal for members who are 81+.
Ingenio RX-Replacing Express Scripts for 2020:
- Improves affordability for our members.
- Provides a more seamless member experience. Anthem will leverage our provider relationships to ensure confident, informed decision making which will lead to better health for your members.
- Simplified, consistent, and coordinated experience for the member.
- Will help in keeping MAPD benefits consistent by driving total costs down.
- 24/7 pharmacy access via toll free number on the back of their membership card.
- Electronic Prior Authorizations.
- Active mail-order and specialty scripts will automatically transfer 1/1/2020. Member’s will need to update their financial information. Anthem is not legally able to transfer this information. Communications will go out to members.
- Stand-alone PDP products offered as low as $18.90 monthly. Lowering the premiums on existing PDP products offered.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your CSM representative.