Devoted Health: Pre-order PY 2023 Enrollment Kits, 2023 Cert Training & More
Sourced from Devoted Health Broker Communication from 8/11/22:
We are excited to announce that pre-ordering for PY2023 enrollment kits will be available starting 8/15 in our marketing portal. This will allow you to order your 2023 enrollment kits, swag, and other items ahead of the upcoming AEP selling season and will ensure you receive your order prior to 10/1. Access to our marketing portal is provided 24-48 hours after receiving your Ready To Sell (RTS) email notification. Our marketing portal provides a one stop shop for your sales enablement needs. Register to join us for one of our training sessions that will show you how to use our marketing portal and the items available to you.
As you know, AEP will be here before you know it. So if you haven’t already done so, you can get certified for 2023 in our own Agent Portal (new agents should reach out to your upline agency or Agent Support for a unique link). We don’t want you to miss out on any enrollment opportunities in the coming months. We are thrilled to be on this journey with you, servicing and exceeding your clients’ health care needs.
Need to complete AHIP?
PY2023 AHIP is now available, use our Devoted Health AHIP Discount Link and receive a $50 discount at checkout.
What you need to get started:
- Must have an active health insurance license.
- Will need to complete the onboarding and certification process which includes contracting and certification before you can sell with us.
- If you have an AHIP, Pinpoint, or NAHU certificate, you can upload your certificate to satisfy the Core Medicare Training requirement.
- Will need to complete the PY2023 Devoted Health Certification & Assessment which covers how to compliantly market and sell Devoted Health Plans.
- To continue to receive renewals, you must recertify (annually) and must be licensed and appointed per state law.
- Completion of the PY2023 Certification will also allow you to market PY2022 benefits in our current Arizona, Florida, Illinois, Ohio, and Texas service areas.
- A face-to-face certification is not required.
- You will receive a “Ready to Sell” email notification when all requirements have been met.
If you have any questions or need to get contracted with Devoted let us know!