Devoted broker newsletter from 10/1/21:
We are proud to be the fastest growing new Medicare Advantage plan in the last decade and excited to have the best AEP ahead. We could not have accomplished our goals without you so we want to sincerely thank you for your partnership.
For 2022, we have new markets, new plans and exciting incentives we’d like to share with you:
- Our 2022 plans: on our website you will find our new PY2022 plans, summary of benefits, EOCs, and everything you need to know to help you sell with us this AEP
Market Primers: we have designed a handy, single-page reference guide for each market. They offer an overview of the ideal client and key selling points, you can check them out on our Marketing Portal under Resources > Market Primers (log in using your NPN and DOB or reply to this email if you have issues). For your convenience, we have also mailed you printed versions to arrive over the next few weeks.
Introducing our $50 Health Risk Assessment (HRA) incentive on all plans in all markets
Did you hear? We are offering an additional $50 reward when you help enrollees complete and submit an HRA form, this includes applications on all plans in all markets. Our PY2022 plans include lots of great tools and services to help care for our members. To help us figure out which ones might work for new members, we’re asking you to complete a HRA form with all of your enrollees. And if you do so within 5 calendar days of submitting an enrollment application, you’ll get $50.¹
HRA is only used to help match members with Devoted Health services like managing medications, controlling chronic conditions like diabetes, or getting settled at home after a hospital stay. The HRA answers don’t impact an enrollee’s premium or application processing. Devoted Health will share responses with doctors to help them offer more personalized care. And here’s the great part, members enrolling in one of our SNP plans will receive $25 in Devoted Dollars Visa® prepaid card for completing the HRA and staying enrolled in our plan in January.
If an application is submitted by paper or third-party enrollment vendor, HRA will be available when Devoted Health processes the application. For agent portal submissions, HRA will be available immediately.
To complete HRA form:
- Log into Agent Portal.
- Click “Start Enrollment” and complete the application.
- Once the application is signed and submitted, you will be prompted to “Complete the Health Risk Assessment (HRA)” form.
We recommend completing the HRA form at the same time as enrollment to ensure completion. It takes less than 10 minutes to complete.
Reminders before October 15th
- If you’re RTS with Devoted Health for PY2022, go ahead and order all of our PY22 Marketing Materials on our marketing portal, we have exciting new items that will help you sell this AEP
- Not RTS with us yet? Get certified with us ASAP – contact CSM Contracting Department