Dental Care Plus Newsletter from 1/12/21:
January 2021: Happy New Year – Commercial Individual Product Update
The Dental Care Plus Group continues its integration into the DentaQuest family! We are now part of an organization that manages dental and vision benefits for more than 30 million Americans — and we are excited to bring you and your clients the benefits of DentaQuest while maintaining the same local provider network and continuing to provide exceptional service.
On February 1, 2021, the Dental Care Plus Group plans will be available on DentaQuest’s Shop, Quote and Enroll website, and we will launch a new Member Portal.
Additionally – you may notice we’ve updated our overall look and feel. Our materials and communications may look different but will include the essential information you and your clients need.
Please note the following:
• DCPG’s individual plan designs will remain the same – how the plans are purchased will change. After 2/1/2021, the DCPG individual dental plans will be offered on DentaQuest’s enrollment platform, Shop, Quote and Enroll (SQE).
• In addition to the DCPG dental plans, there will also be three DentaQuest individual dental plans in Ohio and Indiana – resulting in more options for your clients and more opportunities for you to earn commissions.
• As part of this change, we are excited to offer your clients additional payment timing options your clients have asked for – including quarterly, semi-annual and annual payments. In addition to the timing options, subscribers will have the ability to choose the date the payment is made from their account.
• Our current individual members will migrate over to the updated portal and will receive timely communication throughout the process.
• Updated personalized URLs will be created prior to the migration date and training will be offered to help you navigate the Shop, Quote and Enroll (SQE) website. Please click here to request a personalized URL to the SQE website.
• DCPG customer service will continue to use the same phone numbers, aiding in a seamless transition to our parent company’s system. Starting Feb. 1, 2021, all customer service functions will run through our parent company’s system, and all relevant data will be migrated from our current system by that date.
Training Sessions and Additional Resources:
• We will be offering training sessions and additional materials in the upcoming weeks. Dates and times will be available soon.