Don’t Forget Dental this Medicare AEP with Dental Care Plus!
2021 Individual Dental Plan Rates
Effective dates: January 1, 2021 – December 1, 2021
DCPG has released the 2021 individual dental plan rates for Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana. The plan rates are broken down by state/product and can be found here:
- Ohio HMO (for residents of Butler, Clermont, Hamilton and Warren counties)
- Ohio PPO (for residents OUTSIDE of Butler, Clermont, Hamilton and Warren counties)
- Kentucky HMO (for residents of Boone, Campbell, Kenton and Pendleton counties)
- Kentucky PPO (for residents OUTSIDE of Boone, Campbell, Kenton and Pendleton counties)
- Indiana PPO
Additional details are available by calling individual product consultants at (888) 253-3279.
Don’t Forget Dental This Medicare AEP
Are your Medicare clients considering the cost that dental care can add to their living expenses? Oftentimes, Medicare participants mistakenly believe that Medicare covers regular trips to the dentist. That isn’t always the case.
Our individual dental plans complement Medicare plans – filling gaps in coverage on routine dental procedures like cleanings and fillings.
With these plans we offer our broker partners:
- Flat 10 percent commission on new sales and renewals.
- Personalized URL to receive credit for your sales and email notification when a sale is made. Request one here.
- Easy online enrollment for your clients at MyDentalCarePlus.com.
- Hard-copy, paper application for your clients that prefer it. Please contact our individual product consultants at (888) 253-3279 if you are interested in utilizing this tool with your clients.
Customizable sales materials for your use are available by clicking here