Did You Know? UHC Has Change Forms For AARP Medicare Supplements!

New this year for UHC Med Supp, you can submit a change form for updates on information such as:

  • Effective Date Changes
  • Plan Changes
  • Member Address Changes
  • Member phone number updates
  • App corrections
  • Back-date termination request

The AARP Medicare Supplement change request forms can be downloaded on Jarvis under Enrollment > Application Status > Important Documents.

*Note: There are different forms depending on the information that needs changed/ corrected. Please read the form thoroughly.*