/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/291_006_Logo_CornerstoneSM_white.png 0 0 Danielle Flesch /wp-content/uploads/2018/05/291_006_Logo_CornerstoneSM_white.png Danielle Flesch2019-12-06 16:19:002019-12-06 16:19:00Medical Mutual of Ohio December Updates
- MMO’s 2020 Medicare Supplement rates have been approved. Quoting and enrollment are now available. Click here to view the rate sheet. Please note, effective Jan. 1, 2020, members’ rates will be based on age and gender.
- The new 2020 Medicare amounts have been released and MMO has updated their Outline of Coverage. To view update Medicare Supplement documents, follow the steps below:
- Go to MyBrokerLink and log in.
- Click on the Producer’s Guide tab and select Medicare Supplement.
- As a reminder, current members will renew at the new business rates. Members will not receive a renewal notification until their anniversary month. The renewal will include any rate updates in coordination with the member’s gender and age. Effective Jan. 1, 2020, Medicare Supplement plans C, F and High-Deductible F will no longer be available for sale to members newly eligible for Medicare.
- Newly eligible members are defined as individuals who turn 65 years old on or after Jan. 1, 2020, or anyone who first becomes eligible for Medicare benefits due to age, disability, or end-stage renal disease, as defined by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), on or after Jan. 1, 2020.
- Applicants eligible for Medicare prior to Jan. 1, 2020, will be allowed to purchase plans C, F, or High-Deductible F.
- Dedicated Senior Medical Centers in Central Ohio has been added to the Medicare Advantage HMO network. These centers are designed specifically for seniors, providing easier access to care.
- Effective Jan. 1, 2020, Licking Memorial Hospital and its physicians are part of Medical Mutual’s Medicare Advantage provider network.
- Effective Jan. 1, 2020, the Physician’s Group of Southeastern Ohio (PGSEO) and Canyon Medical Center physicians will no longer be part of Medical Mutual’s Medicare Advantage provider network.
|Topic: ACA, Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage Open Enrollment Overview and other Reminders
Date & Time: Tuesday, December 10, 10 – 11 a.m.
Click Here to Join the Meeting
Meeting number (access code): 924 904 056