Medico is releasing a new Hospital Indemnity plan in Ohio effective February 1, 2019.
Medico is introducing the plan in eight other states including: Arizona, Colorado, Missouri, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming*. Here’s a brief summary of the exceptionally strong benefits you’ll see**:
Plan Benefit Changes:
- Increased the observation benefit from 50% to 100% and maximum days from three to six
- Added a transportation and lodging benefit
- Added 21 and 31 days of coverage to the daily confinement benefit (in Utah, all options are 10, 21, or 30 days) and added daily benefits starting at $100
- New outpatient surgical coverage, urgent care coverage and lump sum hospital confinement coverage
- Enhanced the outpatient therapy benefit to include chiropractic care
- Simplified skilled nursing coverage for up to 50 days
- Additional day added to ambulance service
* Previously approved states include AL, AR, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MI, MN, MS, MT, NC, NE, NV, OK, OR, PA, TX, WI, and WV.
** Benefits may vary by state.
In addition, the rates on these policies will be approximately 19% lower.
Not appointed with Medico? Please contact your Cornerstone Senior Marketing Sales Representative for more information!