Recently, UHC was made aware of questions regarding the Walmart / Solutran Over-the-Counter (OTC) ancillary benefit. This issue has been escalated to leadership and are working diligently to improve the member experience.
Below is a list of the issues members are experiencing with best practices to help them work through them
Agents may need to assist members with the registration process.
- Member will need to authenticate the card received in the Welcome Packet in the portal so that they can order their products with the card number.
- The member will need to enter the 16-17 digit number from their order card.
- Members will receive a Welcome email upon registration.
Find additional information on the UnitedHealthcare® Toolkit; search Health and Wellness Catalog Benefit and click on the link to download.
All orders come with free shipping- no matter how much or how little the member orders
- The standard shipping is two days. Back ordered items will ship in two days once they’re in stock and the order is processed.
- UnitedHealthcare will pay the shipping charge if it is indicated that they are below the required purchase amount. The member will NOT be charged for shipping.
3. Price Changes:
- Generally, the catalog pricing will remain consistent with the website for the entire year. In certain cases, changes in market pricing for an item could impact a catalog item. A service representative can try to identify alternative versions of any products impacted by a price increase. The alternative item will be in line with or lower in price than the original item.