It’s easy to make additional money with Cigna Medicare! Follow the steps below to earn up to $50 on every enrollment!
- Submit your new-to-Cigna application digitally and earn $20 per eligible approved application.
- Include a valid in-network PCP on the digital application and earn an additional $20.
- Include a valid customer email address on the digital application and earn an additional $10.
- All Cigna MAPD plans are eligible for the additional VBE payments.
Agent training qualifications:
- Agents must complete all required training in order to be certified and ready to sell 2023 Cigna MAPD plans.
- No additional VBE training modules are required.
Qualified digital applications:
- Connecture (DRx)
- OEC files
Valid customer email addresses:
- Agents must provide a unique and valid email address for the customer.
- Generic email addresses or an agent’s personal/business email address will not be accepted.
- Valid PCPs:
- The provider must be in-network to qualify for the additional VBE payment. Out-of-network providers will not qualify for the additional VBE payment.
- PCP information must be valid and correct. Incorrect information will not qualify for the additional VBE payment.
- Agents can view their application status in com.
- Please note: The application status will not inform if the application qualifies for the VBE program payments.
- “VBE – Digital Admin Fee” will be included in the Adjustment Notes column of the commissions statement.
- The line item will indicate the name of the customer, so agents can verify that they have been paid for each successfully completed and eligible digital application.
|Don’t forget about our health risk assessment (HRA) incentive!
· Earn $125 when you enroll your Cigna Medicare Advantage customers in an eligible Medicare D-SNP or C-SNP plan and facilitate an HRA. (For 2023 effectives)
· Earn $75 for each HRA that you facilitate with your other Cigna Medicare Advantage customers.
This means even more money in your pocket! Click here to learn more about Cigna’s HRA incentive.