Aetna has made a few changes regarding their 2020 Broker Incentive trip. The new destination will be at San Francisco, California.
Click below for a few communciaitons that Aetna has provided to explain the changes.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document.
- Announcement email
- Qualification details
- San Francisco highlights email
Some Highlights of the Updates:
- Aetna is lowering overall qualifications for agents to $175,000 in placed premium.
- They will still offer 3-for-1 on production for ancillary products and 2-for-1 on production for Final Expense.
- The San Francisco highlights email will include a video featuring a celebrity guest that will share all the reasons we’re excited about San Francisco!
If you have any questions please reach out to your Cornerstone Senior Marketing representative.