| 2021 Annual Certification Training (ACT) will be available on July 7, 2020!
Reminder: Completing the 2021 combined ACT certifies you to market and sell all Centene products, including Allwell, Ascension Complete, Fidelis Care, Health Net, WellCare, for 2020 and 2021 plan years.
Top 5 tips for the ACT Mastery Exam:
1. Recommend browsers include: Google Chrome, FireFox, Safari, or Microsoft Edge.
2. Ensure browser zoom setting is set to 100%.
3. The exam is open book – please take your time.
4. A downloadable version of ACT is available within the Resources section of the training. The PDF can be searched to locate information.
5. For every failed attempt at the exam, a 24 hour lock-out period will take place before a retake is allowed, but the number of attempts is unlimited.
Contracting and Annual Certification Training Reminders:
· Contracting will begin soon, should be completed as soon as possible, but no later than September 30, 2020.
· All brokers must review, acknowledge, and complete the combined Centene Broker Contract.
· Unless you are currently, separately contracted with WellCare, you will not be eligible to market or sell WellCare products, for Plan Year 2020 until the combined Centene Broker Contract and 2021 AHIP & Annual Certification Training (ACT) are completed.
· You will not be eligible to market or sell any Centene or WellCare products for Plan Year 2021 until the combined Centene Broker Contract and 2021 AHIP & ACT are completed.
· If you do not complete the combined Centene Contract and/or do not complete 2021 AHIP & ACT before December 31, 2020, your Broker Status will be changed to Suspended, and you will not be eligible to receive commissions for any prior business, including renewals.
· Completing the combined Centene Contract will not change your current contract level.
Thank you for your continued support.