Pre-orders for 2021 Medicare Advantage materials are now available in the Order Materials section of MyBrokerLink. This pre-order opportunity will close on Friday, September 11, though you will be able to continue ordering after that date. Only orders placed by September 11 will be guaranteed for arrival prior to October 1. Any orders received after September 11 will start shipping on October 1 in the order they were received.
Visit MyBrokerLink now to place your order for any materials you need for the 2021 Annual Enrollment Period, including updated pre-enrollment kits for all three regions. This year’s kits are customized to the HMO and PPO plans in each region, and include individual Summary of Benefits documents, an application specific to that region and a brochure explaining the benefits of our plans.
If you are selling in Region 1 or Region 3 , MMO expecs a majority of your sales to be in the HMO Classic, Secure and Signature plans. They recommend only ordering a few of the other HMO and PPO kits.
If you are selling in Region 2, MMO expects a majority of your sales to be in the HMO Classic plan. They recommend only ordering a few of the PPO kits.
If you are not selling in multiple regions, MMO encourages you to only order 1-2 of the kits that are outside of your service area.
If you plan to sell virtually this Annual Election Period, please attend one of MMO’s webinars. Click a link below to R.S.V.P.
- Wednesday, September 16, at 10 a.m.
- Thursday, September 17, at 10 a.m.
- Friday, September 18, at 2 p.m.
MedMutual Advantage plans include:
- $0 medical deductibles
- $0 or low prescription drug deductibles
- Dental and vision coverage with options for extra coverage
- A credit to spend on over-the-counter medical supplies like bandages, aspirin and cough medicine delivered to a member’s home
- SilverSneakers® fitness membership
- Telemedicine visit options
- Transportation services and home meals program after inpatient hospital stay
Any Questions contact your CSM representative.