REMINDER: Use The 2020 Link for Medicare Center & Update Your Marketing Shopping Link!
PLEASE USE THE 2020 MEDICARE CENTER LIVE LINK FOR ALL AEP BUSINESS!!
We have numerous agents still using the 2019 link for Medicare Center to try and enroll and create new client profiles for any 2020 AEP business.
Please make sure to clear your bookmarks and access Medicare Center for all 2020 plans and enrollment by simply visiting www.medicarecenter.com and login as normal.
NOTE: Agents may need to clear their cookies and cache from their web browser or risk being redirected to the 2019 site.
For Remaining 2019 Effective Dates:
MedicareCenter in its current state only shows 2020 plan information.
To view/enroll in 2019 plans, use the following link:
Please view the 2020 Product User Guide for more information on how to use the Medicare Center platform.
VIEW THE 2020 PRODUCT GUIDE HERE
Medicare Center Personal URL’s (PURLS)
Plan Year 2020 Personal URL’s for Medicare Center have been updated also. You will need to update your PURL if it is located in your email signatures, websites, or social media. Here’s how:
- After logging into your Medicare Center account, click ‘My Account’
- Under the Marketing Shopping Link, make sure the URL says ‘2020; and then click the copy button and obtain your new shopping link or your Personalized URL (PURL).
Enrollment for WellCare and Allwell/Centene has been restored
The enrollment process for WellCare and Allwell/Centene was stopped briefly on MedicareCenter at the start of AEP and has now been reactivated.
Enrollment form tip for MMO cases
MMO requires an email address on the enrollment form. If a client doesn’t have an email put firstname.lastname@example.org in the email field.
Updates to Scope of Appointment Process:
- A Scope of Appointment is required for all sales appointments. We recommend email as the simplest method. If a paper SOA is completed, you must follow all Carrier and CMS Compliance Guidelines. This includes providing the SOA to the perspective destination and retaining the SOA as required by CMS.
- Electronic scopes are stored internally, so there is no need to worry about paper scope with electronic enrollment.
- An electronic scope will be converted into a PDF to be able to be printed for 2020. This will help with any carriers that require a scope with each application.
- The ability to upload a paper scope into Medicare Center was also added for 2020!
For more information or questions please contact your Cornerstone Senior Marketing Sales representative