Join Anthem’s GeoBlue and Cornerstone for an in-person training to learn more about GeoBlue products, additional travel benefits and where this plan fits for your clients!
DATE: Wednesday, May 30
TIME: 1:30pm – 2:30pm
LOCATION: Anthem Office in Worthington Ohio
6740 North High Street | Worthington, OH 43085
GeoBlue offers 4 great plans that can fit your international traveler’s needs. These plans can help with short or long-term international travel and are available for under and over 65 clients! In addition, it can help groups with international employee travel and employee vacation benefits.
A few more reasons to sell GeoBlue plans…
- This product is filed with DOI! Most travel policies are not filed with DOI and would not be covered by your E & O coverage.
- Medical evacuation and repatriation benefits to the states. This is not covered as an emergency under your health plan. The average cost of medical evacuation to the states is about 25,000 to 100,000. Could be more for remote locations.
- Plans that start at no deductible to large deductible at an affordable rate.
- Turnaround time for the guaranteed issue products is immediate. Usually 72 hours for medically underwritten products.
- GeoBlue concierge-level services will help 24/7 to find the closest hospital, arrange direct billing for international medical events and do medical monitoring.
- Easy to use online tools for the members once enrolled. All claims are filed for you by approved hospital and doctors.
Not contracted with Anthem’s GeoBlue? Contact your Cornerstone Representative to get started today!