If you are a broker with clients in the Youngstown, Ohio area, Aetna’s MA/MAPD products have some great benefits to offer!
5 reasons Aetna/Coventry is your choice in Youngstown:
- $0 premium Aetna Value Plan with members being able to access a national network of providers (Travel Advantage)/ Tri-County Network OH/PA/WV- Coventry, which includes Cleveland Clinic, University Hospital and UPMC.
- $0 premium Coventry PPO plan with $0 PCP copay
- Lower MOOP $3600 Aetna & Coventry
- Significant reduction of copays, PCP’s and Specialists/ Lower lab copays 0-$10 depending on plan chosen and $0 Tier 1 & Tier 2 prescription gap coverage on all plans.
- Both ground and air ambulance have a low flat copay
Two plan options including both medical and prescription drug coverage at $0/month
All acute-care hospitals in Ohio are in-network for Aetna members
(The Ohio State University is in-network for Aetna PPO members only)
NEW BENEFITS ADDED
Plans may include: OTC allowance, transportation, post-discharge meals, and dental, vision, & hearing benefits
If you have questions or want to get contracted with Aetna please contact your Cornerstone Senior Marketing representative.