2021 MAPD Certification Available Beginning June 29, 2020
It’s time to complete your Medical Mutual Medicare Advantage certification. You must complete the AHIP certification before you can access the Medical Mutual certification modules. AHIP will automatically share your certificate of completion with Medical Mutual. The Medical Mutual certification link can be found in your MyBrokerLink account under Sales & Quoting, Medicare Advantage, Training and Certification. Completion of all modules is required before you can sell Medical Mutual Medicare Advantage products for 2021. Brokers are given a $50 discount by accessing AHIP training through our Medical Mutual link.
Training Modules and Additional Resources
Modules can be downloaded from Web Courseworks upon module completion. These will be in PDF format. This year we combined the HMO and PPO product modules into one for a more streamlined product training experience. We want to remind you that the educational video plays at the end of the Dos & Don’ts: Formal Educational Events module. You must remain on the first slide of the video for at least one minute. We recommend watching the entire video, but you will have the option to stop the video and complete the module. This video is also posted on MyBrokerLink for future reference and use under Knowledge Center, Reference Materials, Medicare Advantage.
You are invited to participate in the Anthem Retail Program for 2021 AEP.
How Do I Sign Up?
Participation is easy. Simply follow these steps: Instructions and screen shots attached.
Register for AEP 2021 to participate through our Anthem Retail Program website www.anthemretailprograms.com
- Select Register Now at the bottom of the page.
- Fill out the Form and select register.
- You will receive an email with a link to finish registration immediately upon selecting register.
Follow the steps on your Dashboard.
- Training – Complete ASAP
- Choose Locations – Complete ASAP
- Order Retail Kits and Other Promotional Items – Complete after store selection.
- Select Schedule (this can be done later)
- Reporting (will start during AEP)
You’re ready to Sell on Location at High-Traffic Retailers in Your Area!
- No Registration Fees for participating agents!
- Participating retailers include Kroger and affiliated brands, and Giant Eagle. Kroger Brands include Ralphs, Pick N Save, Payless, Owens, Metro Market, Gerbes, Fred Meyer, Copps, Frys, Smiths, King Soopers, City Market.
- Kroger stores are available any day of the week and a minimum of 20 hours per week. Kroger Mandatory shifts are displayed on the site under MY Stores and are a requirement of the program to be worked in their entirety.
- Giant Eagle is available Monday, Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday. Mandatory hours are Monday – Tuesday from 10-4 . (you can work anytime on these days from 9-7).Optional Giant Eagle Days include Saturday from 9 – 12 and Sundays 11-4. You must work at least 10 hour per week in each Giant Eagle store registered.
- Our strategy provides an opportunity for high-producing agents like yourself to market in the right locations to help you maximize your opportunity for success!
- To make sure you have your kit, you need to sign up and select your store no later than July 3rd!
Registration for this opportunity ends Sunday June 28th.
ATTENTION CLEVELAND AREA BROKERS: MEDICARE ADVANTAGE CONTRACTING IS OPEN!
Cornerstone Senior Marketing is excited to announce a new partnership with Cigna Healthspring Medicare Advantage! We now can contract agents in and around the Cleveland, Ohio market to sell Cigna Healthspring Medicare Advantage plans.
GET STARTED TODAY!!
WHY CHOOSE CIGNA HEALTHSPRING’S MA PLANS?
- Low monthly premiums
- eEnrollment application PLUS a new URL option available
- Variety of plan types including HMO/PPO & Dual SNP
- Enriched supplemental benefits
- Team-based support
Cigna is both committed and qualified to helping Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries live healthier, more active lives thru their personalized, affordable, and easy to use health care solutions.
If you’re interested in selling Cigna’s MA products and want to get contracted please complete the contracting request form below and send back to:
ManhattanLife has improved their best-selling Medicare Supplement product!
We have the tools and resources you need to hit the ground selling this great product. Take your sales to the next level with a Med Supp product that’s already there!
E-App companion sales kits
Right now, more than 98% of Aetna new business comes from electronic applications, but they understand that sometimes you also need some paper materials to share with your clients. Did you know that you can order companion paper sales kits for electronic applications?
Medicare Supplement companion kits include: a pocket folder, brochure, Outline of Coverage, and Guide to Medicare.
Protection Series companion kits include: a pocket folder, brochures, and Outlines of Coverage for all ancillary products in that state.
Read the full update here, which includes: the Accendo Final Expense new sales handbook, and updated schedule of commissions and this week’s webinars.
AHIP understands the importance of your Medicare training,
and we want to make sure you stay informed and up to date on the changes for the upcoming training season
- Does my Medicare Advantage carrier only accept AHIP’s Marketing Medicare Advantage + Fraud, Waste and Abuse training? The majority of AHIP member organizations and partners ONLY accept AHIP’s Marketing Medicare Advantage + Fraud, Waste and Abuse training to meet their training requirements. AHIP strongly recommends agents and brokers contact their plan administrator to make sure they are meeting their training requirements for the 2021 season.
- Are there any changes to the training content for the 2021 season?
Yes, AHIP’s Marketing Medicare Advantage + Fraud, Waste and Abuse training is updated annually. To help users easily navigate through the training, streamlined content will now include an outline that details all topics covered within each module.
- Are there any changes to the training process for returning agents and brokers?
Yes, returning agents and brokers are still not required to review the content slides in Modules 1-3. However, returning agents and brokers are required to complete the review question portion in Modules 1-3 before proceeding forward. Review questions are no longer listed throughout the modules and are now located at the end of each module for easier access. Along with an unlimited number of submissions, review questions will include feedback and sources to assist agents and brokers with retention. These review questions will serve as a study tool and help users identify which areas of the training require more focus before accessing the final exam. Review questions are not counted towards the AHIP Final Exam and are for study purposes only.
- Is AHIP’s Marketing Medicare Advantage + Fraud, Waste and Abuse training affiliated with any other vendor training program? AHIP’s Marketing Medicare Advantage + Fraud, Waste and Abuse training is not affiliated with any other vendor training program, including NAHU.
- Does AHIP have a FAQ section on the website?
Yes, for the upcoming 2021 season, AHIP will launch a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section on the Medicare website to help users quickly find answers about the training process.
When will the 2021 AHIP Marketing Medicare Advantage + Fraud, Waste and Abuse training become available?
AHIP will launch the 2021 Marketing Medicare Advantage + Fraud, Waste and Abuse training on June 22, 2020.
Electronic eSignature is Available for Scope of Appointments (SOA’s) for English & Spanish
Enrollment Hub will now support:
- Both an English and Spanish flow for completing your SOA’s and allowing you to email the consumer the web link so they can sign the SOA without being face-to-face.
Click to read about how to access eSig SOA Training and more!