SureBridge message as of 7/6/2020:
SureBridge has received notification that the medical record vendor (EMSI) has permanently closed the business as of Friday July 3, 2020. This means SureBridge may experience delays in receipt of medical records associated with current claims.
We appreciate your patience as we navigate transition to a new vendor. If there are any issues or concerns please contact Producer Support at (888) 797-4447.
Cornerstone will provide more information as soon as we learn more. Questions? Reach out to your CSM representative
The 2021 Anthem Agent Certification site is open. Below are a few friendly reminders. Agents can access the certification site via the Broker Portal.
- Certification link: https://anthem.cmpsystem.com/ext/ahip/login.php
- Please make sure to direct all downline agents to use External-SelfReg (with hyphen, exactly as shown) in the Access Code Field.
- Agents must have current licensure, certification, and appointment in every state they sell in to be eligible for commission payment of sales or pre-order/order Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug Plan enrollment kits. In order to receive commissions on your sales or renewals for 2021, you must keep a current licensure and appointment, and finish the 2021 certification.
- If an agent was not previously certified for 2020 and does the 2021 Certification training, it will certify them for the rest of 2020 as well as all of 2021.
- From your Appointment and Certification Status report, please make sure all agents maintain an active license on file. If agents are no longer with your agency, please send the termination request to email@example.com. If an agent is active but our report reflects an expired license, please send a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org so we may update their records.
- In order to market the SNP plans, agents must complete the SNP and Part D modules, as well as the HMO or PPO module depending on the type of SNP plan available in your area. If any one of those trainings are not completed, they will not be certified for the SNP plans. **Please make sure to advise brokers of this requirement if they are planning to sell any of our SNP plans**
- PDP module is required for all MAPD products.
- All agents who have completed the necessary requirements to be Ready to Sell should appear on your Appointment and Certification report Status report with 2021 RTS as Yes. If an agent is missing from the report, please contact us to review the agent’s appointment and certification status.
- Any issues related to the certification site, please send an email to email@example.com and make sure your email includes ALL of the information listed below.
- Agents Name:
Date of Birth:
Last 4 digits of your SSN:
- Provide a brief explanation of the issue and screenshots
- Agents Name:
If you have any other questions or concerns please reach out to your CSM Service Rep
|Medicare July 2020 Updates|
A Message from UnitedHealthcare:
2021 Certifications Now Open!
It’s that time! You can now certify to sell 2021 UnitedHealthcare® Medicare Solutions products.
What you need to know:
- NEW! Access 2021 UnitedHealthcare Certifications in our new learning management system called Learning Lab for simplified use, clearer assignments and easier tracking.
- NEW! All Certification modules and assessments are available in both English and Spanish.
- Passing the prerequisite tests (Medicare Basics Test, Ethics and Compliance Test, and AARP Course) certifies you to sell Medicare Advantage* (MA), Prescription Drug and AARP® Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans from UnitedHealthcare plans!
- To sell Chronic or Dual Special Needs Plans (DSNP), take the Chronic/Dual SNP module and test after you have passed all your prerequisite tests.
- Don’t forget to take 2021 Events Basics if you plan to conduct in-person or virtual events!
How to take certifications
- Certification modules and tests are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week Jarvis>Knowledge Center>Learning Lab.
- You will have six attempts to complete an assessment with a minimum passing score of 85 percent.
- Answer a question correctly and you’ll move immediately to the next question; answer a question incorrectly and you’ll receive feedback that it was wrong and then you will move to the next question.
UnitedHealthcare will once again accept AHIP’s Medicare + + Fraud, Waste and Abuse Training, which satisfies the requirement for the UnitedHealthcare Medicare Solutions Certification module, Medicare Basics Test (including Medicare Advantage, Prescription Drug and Medicare Supplement Plans). If you wish to receive the $50 discount on AHIP from UnitedHealthcare, you must access the AHIP/UHG co-branded website via the link provided in Learning Lab.
For more information, refer to the 2021 Certification User Guide on Learning Lab or contact your CSM Service Rep
A combined Centene Broker Contract is now available. Contracting must be completed as soon as possible but no later than September 30, 2020.
Click here to access the contracting documents and process notes.
Broker in the Northern Ohio Region: Devoted Health 2021 certification process is now available.
If you registered with Devoted last year: You’ll see the 2021 certification workflow has been added to your dashboard. All you have to do is log into Miramar Agent to start the process. No need to use a pin code.
If you’re new to Devoted Health certification: Cornerstone Senior Marketing can provided you with the pin code to get started.
Want to earn some extra cash? Completing your certification early has its perks! Devoted is giving away $40 in Devoted Bucks to the first 1000 brokers who finish their certification. Devoted Bucks are good for any of the branded items in the Devoted Health marketing portal.
Contact your Cornerstone Senior Marketing Rep for contracting and certification information.